Addis Ababa 4 Days Special Holiday Safari Package
$0 per person
Day :1 Departure
Take a flight from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Addis Ababa Airport. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. Relax at the hotel.
Day 2:City tour
Today is a free day to explore the sights and museums of Addis. You can visit "Lucy", one of the oldest complete hominid skeletons at the National Museum, St. George's Cathedral (Giorgis Cathedral) built to commemorate Ethiopia's victory over the Italians in 1896, Menelik Mausoleum built to serve as the tombs of emperors and princes and explore the fascinating Ethnological Museum-one of the best museums in Africa set in a former palace of Haile Selassie.
Day 3:Day at leisure
You can opt to stroll through the Addis Ababa Mercato, one of the largest markets in Africa, where you will have a free afternoon to go for shopping. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Return
After breakfast, check out of the hotel as you relax and wait to leave Ethiopia from Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
Tour package priceThe price of this tour package varies depending on:
- Mode of transport (Jeep / Van)
- Number of people on safari (cost is lower for two or more people)
- Time of travel (high season / low season)
- Level of accommodation (budget, standard, luxury)
- Return ticket
- Full buffet breakfast and dinner
- Free Internet access
- Shuttle service from/to the airport
- Fitness center service
- Items of personal nature
- Entry fee to areas of interest
- Any other item not included above